[bioontology-support] [SPAM:####] Web Design Service

otto at dedicatedserver.com.hk otto at dedicatedserver.com.hk
Fri Mar 23 04:46:50 PDT 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good morning, this is Otto from DS Hong Kong.

We are a web design house and programming service provider. As 14 years experience, we are professional to develop a website for your business.

In the Chinese New Year Festival, we have the following offer for your corporate. Please check.

Service	Package

Web Development and Programing Service
1)	Website Design Service 			($13,000)

	Maximum 10 Web Pages Development
	(Site Map will be confirmed later)
	All the tailor-made webpage design is included:
-	Theme / Visual Concept Development;
-	Design Study and Analysis / Art Direction;
-	Original Artwork & Layout Design;
-	Steady Web page development;
-	HTML Development for Search Engine Applicable;

2)	Web Programing Service 			($15,000)

Content Management System (For 5 web pages)
-	Standard CMS function for add / edit fields
-	Max. 10 fields per each CMS section
-	CMS fields only for Text fields and photos upload fields
-	Photos upload only support (.jpg / .png / .bmp)
-	Each field for one photos
-	20 pages / section for CMS function
-	Database support with un-limit data create;
-	Admin Panel with Login function (1 login account)

Promotion Price: 	HKD $28,000.00
Lead Time: 		32 working days

If you have more special requirement, please let us know and we will provide more detail to you.

Please feel free to contact me.The following is my contact information.

Contact No: (852) 5108 9664

Skype: yschiu2001 (yschiu2001 at yahoo.com.hk)

MSN: yschiu2001 at yahoo.com.hk

Email: otto at dedicatedserver.com.hk