[bioontology-support] Server Rental Service in Hong Kong

boris at cloudluca.com boris at cloudluca.com
Thu Mar 22 00:06:40 PDT 2012

Dear All,

We have our own datacenter in Hong Kong & provide email/application/web rental service to clients.We are APNIC member & provide clean IP to clients.

Dell? PowerEdge? EnterpriseRack Mount Server
-Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3-1240 Processor (3.3GHz, 8M Cache, Turbo, 4C/8T, 80W)
-8GB RAM, 2x4GB, 1333MHz, DDR-3, Dual Ranked UDIMMs
-500GB, 3.5", 6Gbps SAS x 2
-Raid 1 Mirroring Protection
-Remote KVM (iDRAC6 Enterprise)

Dell(TM) PowerEdge(TM) R410 Rack Mount Server
-Intel(R) Quad Core E5606 Xeon(R) CPU, 2.13GHz, 4M Cache, 4.86 GT/s QPI
-4GB Memory (2x2GB), 1333MHz Dual Ranked RDIMMs Fully-Buffered
-500GB 7.2K RPM SATAII 3.5" Hard Drive x 2
-iDRAC6 Enterprise or Express (Remote KVM Management)

Every Dedicated Server Hosting Solution Also Includes:

Software Specification
- CentOS / Fedora / Debian / FreeBSD / Ubuntu / Redhat Linux
- Full root-level access
- Data Center Facilities
- Shared Local & International Bandwidth
- 2 IP Addresses Allocation
- Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) backed up by private diesel generator
- FM200¡§based fire suppression system
- 24x7 CRAC Air Conditioning and Humidity Control
- 24x7 Security Control
- 24x7 Remote Hand Service

Pls send us email for further information.Thanks,

Boris
boris at cloudluca.com