[bioontology-support] Fwd: [BioPortal] Feedback from Barry Smith

Barry Smith phismith at buffalo.edu
Sat Mar 31 11:02:49 PDT 2012

When I press the red button with a white x inside it the error column
opens (surely this red button should close the visualizer)

When I hit the button with a cartoon of a bug in it, I am led to what
looks like a bug report window, which which contains a  bar marked
"Open Bug Report Window" at the bottom. When I press this bar I am
taken to here:

https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/flexviz/tracker/

which seems to be something left over from 2008, and is I think the
wrong place to send people