[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Download

Vizenor, Lowell T lvizenor at alionscience.com
Wed May 2 09:34:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am writing to request permission to download the NCBO Virtual
Appliance.

We are looking to create an instance of the Open Ontology Repository
(OOR) for a government agency to support their ontology development
effort and the first step in the process is to download the OVF image
for the NCBO Virtual Appliance.

Please let me know what I need to do to download it.

Thanks,

Lowell Vizenor, PhD

Semantic Technology Practice Lead

Alion Science and Technology