[bioontology-support] Request for virtual appliance

Richard Boyce rdb20 at pitt.edu
Wed May 2 10:53:45 PDT 2012

Hi, I previously downloaded a virtual appliance in August of last year.
We are now getting ready for a new project using the Bioportal. Should I
download a more recent version of the appliance? If so, would you please
point me to the download?

thanks and kind regards,
-Rich Boyce

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics
rdb20 at pitt.edu
412-648-6768