[bioontology-support] Support request for the Cardiovascular Research Grid project

Agravat, Sanjay SAGRAVA at emory.edu
Mon May 7 09:09:17 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a local instance of bioportal running  and I’m having a problem loading my ontology into bioportal.   The ontology is stored in the protégé database so I tried uploading the .pprj file with the database located on the same server as bioportal and that didn’t work.  I also tried converting the .pprj to use .pins and .ponts but that didn’t work because the upload form doesn’t take the classes or instances file as input.

I am not able to export the ontology to .owl since the ontology is  very large and protégé doesn’t seem to be able to do it.  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sanjay

prohibited.