[bioontology-support] Support request for the Cardiovascular Research Grid project

Agravat, Sanjay SAGRAVA at emory.edu
Mon May 7 14:19:08 PDT 2012

Hi Paul,

So I tried doing this and was able to at least get some of the classes loaded, but when I go to Calculate Metrics, I get this error: “BioPortal returned an error: The method specified in the request is not allowed for the resource identified by the request URI”.

Do you know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Sanjay