[bioontology-support] Help with expression (cutoff)

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Wed May 9 08:57:32 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

here is a problem that I have run into. I have attached the Protege generated .owl file for HOM-ORTHO (BP ID# 1697). When you open up the Protege owl file and click on the left to open OrthoSurgery -> Diagnoses -> Comorbidities -> Anemia, then on the right hand side the expression for HOM-BOOL1 reads (I9CM>I9CM.2799 AND I9CM<I9CM.2860), and this is correct. Now when I upload the HOM-ORTHO.owl file to BP, then when you expand the ontology to Anemia you see that Hom Bool1 was cut-off and only reads (I9CM>I9CM.2799 AND I9CM  .

Why is this? This is the SQLite syntax that we need to process our HOM translator. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ketty

'It's the little things that matter'

Ketty Mobed, PhD