[bioontology-support] Help with expression (cutoff)

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed May 9 09:50:56 PDT 2012

Hi Rob and Ketty,

It looks like there is an issue rendering the expression in the Web interface since the "Get Term" web service call returns the expression [1] and also calling the "Get Term" web service from Excel GoogleDocs also returns the expression. I'll submit a bug report related to the rendering issue. Can you confirm this using this ontology is working properly in your application?

Trish

[1] http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/47403?conceptid=MM_CLASS_101&apikey=YourAPIKey