[bioontology-support] virtualization tool for Ontology

Suzhi Wang suzhi at wubios.wustl.edu
Wed May 9 10:54:19 PDT 2012

Version:          v2.3.5, November 9th, 2010

Operating System: Windows XP 64

Flash Version:    WIN 11,1,102,63

Flash Parameters:
log=true&ontology=44450&redirecturl=&virtual=false&server=&nodeid=&v=2.3.6

Browser URL:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/flex/FlexoViz.html?v=1.1.7

Hello,

I have a question about your virtualization tool for Ontology,
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/47178/?p=terms&conceptid=06.

We would like to set up a online Ontology Editor for our project. We
installed Webprotege 2011.05.28 successfully. Now we are trying to install a
tool for graph virtualization of Ontology terms. We like the virtualization
tool on your website. Would you please tell us how do you set it up? Which
version of protege/webprotege you use? And which plugin do I need to
install?

I appreciate if you could help!

Thanks you,

Suzhi Wang