[bioontology-support] NCIT

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed May 9 14:01:28 PDT 2012

I am trying to load NCIT terminology (11.06 downloaded from Bioportal) into our local Bioportal instance v0.5 and getting these errors. Any hint?
I wasn't successful to load SNOMED 2011AB into V0.5 either due to some other MySQL error.

Thanks!
Sina

INFO: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'bioportal_protege.tbl_10002' doesn't exist

INFO: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'bioportal_protege.tbl_10001' doesn't exist