[bioontology-support] NCIT

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed May 9 18:38:50 PDT 2012

Hi Sina,

What version of the VM are you using? Also, did you pre-process NCIt to remove the XML attributes within the property values? This will be useful if you plan to populate the Annotator database with NCIt content since without the pre-processing the synonym values will include additional XML tags and therefore not provide any matches.

Trish