[bioontology-support] NCIT

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed May 9 18:42:08 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,
I am using version 0.5 -
I downloaded the file from your website, the latest version. If that file is not pre-processed, is there any location that I can download it? Tania, previously, pointed me to a location (perhaps wiki) for a preprocessed one (maybe an older version). Should I look in that location again?

Thanks!
Sina