[bioontology-support] Removing my email from list

Zollanvari, Amin Amin_Zollanvari at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 10 13:04:23 PDT 2012

Hi There:

I just registered for using REST API and I think I selected to receive emails and updates from Bioportal. However, since I receive many emails I just prefer to remove my email from the list (keeping my registration valid) but I couldn't see in my account how I can remove my email (the account name is BCL). Is that possible that you remove my email from the list so I don't receive emails regarding the updates/questions regarding Bioportal.

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

Amin