[bioontology-support] Removing my email from list

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri May 11 09:38:45 PDT 2012

Hi Amin,

The NCBO Announce mailing list is a low volume mailing list with 1-2 emails per month. If you will be using the NCBO Web services, I would recommend that you remain on the mailing list since this list is used to announce any planned changes to the Web services, known outages, and for BioPortal release announcements that mention new features and Web services. If you prefer that you are not subscribed to the mailing list, you can ignore the email confirmation step used to finalize the subscription process or visit the page: https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioportal-announce to unsubscribe.

The User Support mailing list (this mailing list) is a higher volume mailing list, does not require subscription to post to the mailing list, and is for questions on using BioPortal or the NCBO Web services and to report bugs or request features.

Trish