[bioontology-support] virtualization tool for Ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri May 11 16:47:10 PDT 2012

The current ontology visualization graphs are displayed using FlexViz developed by our collaborators at the University of Victoria. However, we plan to move to displaying ontology visualizations using Bio-Mixer, also developed by the same group. Both projects are described here: http://www.thechiselgroup.com/projects

There is an ontology graph visualization widget available for all ontologies on BioPortal. For ICD, the widget page is at: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/47178/?p=widgets

Trish