[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Barry Smith

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Sat May 12 07:51:09 PDT 2012

Name: Barry Smith

Email: phismith at buffalo.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=heart cycle&commit=Search

Comment:
When I enter 'heart cycle' in the search box the list begins with the exact same entry three times:

Phase of heart cycle
Preferred Name	Logical Observation Identifier Names and Codes
Preferred Name	Logical Observation Identifier Names and Codes
Preferred Name	LOINC

As I keep trying to explain, LOINC and lNC are the same thing. (LNC is just the 3-letter acronym used by UMLS for LOINC)