[bioontology-support] mappingType

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Tue May 22 08:07:58 PDT 2012

I just saw the announcement of Bioportal 3.8. This is really exciting!

Does the new release address mapping concerns that we had previously (mentioned below) ? If we purchase a third party terminology with mappings to CUIs and import it into our local Bioportal appliance, would it possible to expand the mapping to all other terminologies in the Bioportal appliance based on the CUIs?

Thanks!
Sina