[bioontology-support] NCIt code in the NCBO Annotator

Leyla Jael García Castro leyla.jael.garcia at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:22:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am using the NCBO Annotator with NCIt ontology. In the XML format, when
annotating "Brain", I get, amongst others, the full id "
http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl#Brain", the local
concept id "46317".With this I can go to biportal and get some more
information, that is fine.
However, I am interesting in using some disambiguation services such as
identifiers.org so I need the NCit code, for this term it would be C12439.
Is there any way to get that information with the Annotator? Should I use
another web service to get such code?

Best regards,

LJ