[bioontology-support] search partially works

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Fri May 25 07:02:16 PDT 2012

I just uploaded ICD9CM (2011AB) in our local appliance instance (0.5). Search for a given term does not return all the terms. For example, if I search for "placenta" only two terms are returned whereas in your instance 14 terms are returned. I compared the hierarchies/terms and your ICD9CM hierarchy/terms looks exactly like ours. I manually re-indexed the ontology but didn't help.
Can you help me identifying the issue

Thanks!
Sina

[cid:image001.png at 01CD3A55.14DD6FE0]