[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Helen Parkinson

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue May 29 19:19:49 PDT 2012

PS - Based on the total number of search results reported in the email, I gather you are searching against MESH Thesaurus (OWL version) [1] versus Medical Subject Headings [2]. The ontology named "Medical Subject Headings" is from UMLS, the other is a user submitted version of MeSH in the OWL format.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3019
[2] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1351