[bioontology-support] NCBO Bioportal assistance

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 2 17:42:47 PDT 2012

Chandel,

The version of RxNorm that is in BioPortal was uploaded on Oct 10, 2011. It looks like we've updated it about once a year for the past three years. I'm not sure how often RxNorm remaps their CUIs. There are no 'NCBO CUIs', we simply use the CUIs that are provided with the version of RxNorm we have loaded.

I've requested that we load the newest version of RxNorm into our system. We'll let you know when that is finished.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Paul