[bioontology-support] Cannot access ontology http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1696 when logged in

Xavier Schildwachter x.schildwachter at sagebase.org
Wed Nov 7 15:51:01 PST 2012

Hello,

I'm having some problem accessing an ontology once I'm logged in.

Repro:

Not logged in.
Goto to Bioportal home page: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/
In "Find an ontology", type 'SYN' and pick "Synapse Ontology".
I'm taken to the Synapse Ontology page
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1696.

Click on "Sign In", fill out my username and password, click "Log in".
I get an error message "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have
been notified of this error.". However it appears I'm logged in (click on
Bioportal takes me to homepage and my
username is displayed).
In "Find an ontology", type 'SYN' and pick "Synapse Ontology".
An message "Loading ontology" appears briefly, followed by "We're sorry but
something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.".

Reproduced from different systems / different browsers.

Note that I can access other ontologies such as MedRA, NCIt

Thanks for your help,
Xavier