[bioontology-support] Cannot access ontology http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1696 when logged in

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 8 13:25:36 PST 2012

Hi Xavier,

I am not able to reproduce this specific UI issue with viewing the Synapse Ontology after logging in. Are you still experiencing this issue? I did notice that the "Term Details" panel is not loading information for terms other than the root term and have reported this issue for further investigation by the developers.

Trish