[bioontology-support] Talk pages on the wiki broken?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:38:56 PST 2012

Hi,

Seems I can register to edit the wiki but can't create new pages,
rendering the talk pages broken. I believe this mailing list is the
recommended source of support (rather than via questions on talk
pages), however, this is confusing because it's not the convention.

I'd recommend pointing people to this mailing list whenever they look
at a talk page by editing this 'system message':
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Interface/Talkpageheader

i.e. edit this page to mention the support email address:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/MediaWiki:Talkpageheader

Talk pages are the standard on most other wikis, so it would help to
reduce confusion.

Cheers,
Dan.