[bioontology-support] 500 error

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:12:35 PST 2012

Hi Himanso,

The "rootpath" call [1] requires the parameter "conceptId", which for the term "Melanoma" in MedDRA is "10053571" and therefore the call should be formatted as:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/rootpath/1422/10053571?apikey=YourAPIKey

However, this call returns an empty list. I'll need to check with the developers to see if the RQ relationship is also considered as a parent relationship and whether this call is expected to return "Malignant melanoma" as a parent.

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Get_paths_to_root.2Fleaves_from_a_concept_in_the_latest_version_of_a_given_ontology

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator