[bioontology-support] password changes and more

Fallon, Maureen mafallon at vt.edu
Tue Nov 13 06:45:19 PST 2012

I am having some interesting results when I try to change my password. I will make the change, after login of course, and the header will indicate, password successfully changed. When I log in later, the password is not recognized. However if I request a new one, and use that one later (random upper and lower case letters) it works. Please advise.
Also, I am working on a new private ontology for now, using the Protégé 3.4.8 and BioPortal import plugin. I like the feature better than other import mechanisms. If I put the ontology on the BioPortal as private, will there be greater functionality for the BioPortal services. At this time I do have an API key, but have not had to use it. I look at the discussions every day and see that many other users are referring to REST services that use the key.

Maureen
GO HOKIES!!!