[bioontology-support] Latest Foundational Model of Anatomy

James A. Overton james at overton.ca
Mon Nov 19 17:35:54 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for providing such a useful tool!

I noticed that the latest version of the Foundational Model of Anatomy listed in BioPortal is 3.1 (from 2010), but the latest released version of the FMA is 3.2.1 (from May 2012, I believe).

- http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1053
- http://sig.biostr.washington.edu/projects/fma/release/index.html

Could you please update BioPortal to the latest release of FMA?

Best regards,

James A. Overton