[bioontology-support] Ontology Id: 3216

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 1 04:54:35 PDT 2013

Sure, it looks like that version was not yet picked up by any downstream processes, e.g. Annotator or Mappings, so it has been removed. Related to the ontology metadata, would it be possible to provide a more informative name for the ontology rather than a name that is the same as the ontology abbreviation?

Thanks!
Trish