[bioontology-support] Searching in subtree of RadLex using the BioOntology web service

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 1 07:42:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It looks like there is a bug in the "subtree" search for RadLex and has been submitted for further investigation. Usually, there is another option to filter out obsolete terms from the search results by filtering on the attribute <isObsolete>, however there also seems to be a bug setting this correctly for RadLex in the search index .. which is also submitted as a bug report.

Trish