[bioontology-support] Ontology Id: 3216

Chung, Caty CChung at med.miami.edu
Mon Apr 1 09:38:03 PDT 2013

Thanks!

We renamed the Ontology and project - thanks again,

Caty

On Apr 1, 2013, at 7:52 AM, "Trish Whetzel" <whetzel at stanford.edu<mailto:whetzel at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Sure, it looks like that version was not yet picked up by any downstream processes, e.g. Annotator or Mappings, so it has been removed. Related to the ontology metadata, would it be possible to provide a more informative name for the ontology rather than a name that is the same as the ontology abbreviation?

Thanks!
Trish