[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from eschen

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:36:24 PDT 2013

Hi Liz,

I was able to get the Annotator "ontologies" call to work with your API Key. My guess would be that the server was in transition as new data was being migrated to the Production Annotator, which is scheduled for today. I believe that would also explain the URL related to obtaining an API Key in the error message pointing to our development server rather than the production server. Is this call working for you now?

Trish