[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from David Jordan

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 4 10:14:37 PDT 2013

I am not able to reproduce a login issue and do not have access to provide a temporary password for you to login. Paul, are you able to look into this?

For ontologies that we are able to re-distribute, a link should be visible regardless of whether you are logged in or not. Which ontologies would you like to download? Also, the format of the ontology from the download is the same as the file uploaded by the ontology author. Therefore if the ontology was submitted as an OBO format file, this is the type of file that is available at the download.

Trish