[bioontology-support] 2 questions: scope of pubmed annotations and issues with ncit and mesh annots

Adrien Coulet adrien.coulet at loria.fr
Wed Apr 10 09:15:25 PDT 2013

Dear Trish and NCBO support,

I am using the Resource Index annotations in my research and have two questions about it:

1) I remember that the annotations of PubMed are not done on all of PubMed but on a subset of it. Could you tell me what is the precise scope of this subset? I can't find it anywhere.
2) These days, when we query the Resource Index either through the UI or the web service for annotations made with the NCIT or MeSH we have no result back.
What happened? These annotations were available few weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for your consideration and your answers.

Hope all of you at the BMIR are doing well.
Kind regards,
Adrien

--
Adrien Coulet