[bioontology-support] Newbie question on annotator

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:19:05 PDT 2013

Peiter,

You are quite right that this is broken. Thanks for bringing it to our
attention. For some reason the annotator UI is making a distinction based
on the case of the letters. For example text containing "Male" matches the
SNOMED term but text containing "male" does not. Somehow this has clearly
broken recently. We expect to have this working again by the end of the
day.

Ray