[bioontology-support] Ontology Id: 3216

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:25:21 PDT 2013

No we don't offer this service. We do provide "path to root" services. By
calling this for both terms you can examine the result and figure out if
there is a hierarchical relationship between them. If you want to find
something like how far apart two cousins are then you are completely on
your own.

Ray