[bioontology-support] 2 questions: scope of pubmed annotations and issues with ncit and mesh annots

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:01:37 PDT 2013

Hi Adrien,

1) I think it is 1 year of PubMed, perhaps for 2011.

2) Are you still experiencing an issue searching the Resource Index (RI) with MeSH? I was able to get results from the RI via the BioPortal Web interface using MeSH terms "Biology", "Pharmacology", "Genetics" (each term individually). If you are not getting results from the RI for MeSH what search terms are you using?

For NCIt, I am getting an error and have reported this:
https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/ncbo/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4490&start=0

Trish