[bioontology-support] 2 questions: scope of pubmed annotations and issues with ncit and mesh annots

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:19:13 PDT 2013

Adrien,

The problem with NCIT is probably that NCI has changed its system of
generating codes. Previously the code for the term was related to its
name. Now the code is a meaningless identifier. I suspect that the version
of NCIt used for the last RI build is incompatible with the version in
production. We are currently regenerating all RI annotations.
Unfortunately this process takes quite a while. A guess would be that it
will be out in 4 weeks.

This problem is restricted to NCIt. We cannot reproduce your problem with
MeSH.

Ray