[bioontology-support] Browser

Koul, Sunita sunita at pathology.wustl.edu
Fri Apr 12 07:05:32 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am trying to open the bioportal.bioontology.org/ from my machine and it doesn't respond.
I have tried all the browsers.
If I try to open it from any other machine. It opens up.
Can you help me in resolving the issue

Thanks
Sunita

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.