[bioontology-support] Request for NCBO Virtual Appliance

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:45:32 PDT 2013

Apperson,

Can you please give me your BioPortal account name? It's available after you log in here:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account

I use VirtualBox for accessing the Appliance. Here are instructions for use with VirtualBox:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Appliance_FAQ#VirtualBox

Paul