[bioontology-support] Attend SemTechBiz with our 40% Discount Code

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:29:28 PDT 2013

Join the NCBO team at the Semantic Technology & Business Conference, June 2-5 in San Francisco.

As a friend of NCBO, you’ll receive 40% off your gold passport to the event when you enter the promo-code: BMIR  and register here.

Featured sessions include:
- Collaborative Editing of Lightweight Ontologies (a tutorial on the new WebProtégé from the members of the Protégé team)
- State-of-the-art In Semantic Interpretation of Health Care Data
- Designing DNA with Semantics
- Using Semantic Web Technologies to Perform Cross-Study Health Comparisons
- RDF as a Universal Healthcare Exchange Language
- Wikidata
- Linked Open Data for Global Hunger
View the full program here.

Keynote speakers include Abhishek Gattani of Walmart, Matthew Degel of Viacom, Nick Holzherr of Whisk, Hans Constandt of ontoforce, and Denny Vrandecic of Wikimedia.

Take advantage of our 40% off promo-code: BMIR and register today.

Natasha