[bioontology-support] definitions in annotator results

Andy Schriner schrinaw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:07:58 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I am wondering if there is a way to get the "definitions" of a term
returned in the results of an API call to the annotator.  I notice that
if I use the web UI and click on the link on the left (under TERM) , the
"details" page includes a definition, but when I access the same
annotation using the API, the "definitions" field is blank.  Is there
some way to get the definition in the response from the API?

Andy Schriner
schrinaw at gmail.com