[bioontology-support] Problems with term services for some OMIM concepts

Colin Morris colin at sciencescape.org
Tue Apr 23 09:38:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to process some tabbed results from the annotator to get the
associated UMLS CUIs. It's going okay for the most part, but I'm getting a
few errors when trying to look up some OMIM concepts. For instance, given
the annotator result:

20      45553/MTHU006115        MOLECULAR
http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/OMIM/MTHU006115
        [T080, Qualitative Concept]     MGREP   [name: MOLECULAR, concept:
{[localConceptId: 45553/MTHU0
06115, conceptId: 37514782, localOntologyId: 45553, isTopLevel: 0, fullId:
http://purl.bioontology.org/o
ntology/OMIM/MTHU006115, preferredName: MOLECULAR, definitions: [],
synonyms: [], semanticTypes: [[id: 6
1, semanticType: T080, description: Qualitative Concept]]]}, isPreferred:
true]

I find OMIM's virtual ontology id of 1348 and try to query

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1348?conce
ptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org
%2Fontology%2FOMIM%2FMTHU006115&apikey=<myapikey>

But I get a 404 error.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening? These results are from up to 2
weeks ago, so should I expect some of my results to just be outdated?

Thanks,
Colin