[bioontology-support] Updating an existing ontology

Nelson, Rex T nelsonrt at iastate.edu
Wed Apr 24 07:27:48 PDT 2013

Hi:

I need to update my ontology (SoyOntology).  Your instructions tell me how to upload a new ontology, but not how to replace an existing ontology.  Would you please tell me how I am supposed to replace an existing ontology.  There have been too many changes to try to merely edit the existing file.

Rex
Rex Nelson Ph.D.
G329 Agronomy Hall
Iowa State University