[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Chris

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Apr 24 13:12:59 PDT 2013

Name: Chris

Email: krirage18 at hotmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Comment:
Hi,

I am trying to get all MedDra terms through REST services but I cannot fetch the last page. I am using PAGESIZE=1000 and I am trying to get the content of page 70/70 (which should contain 389 terms) but I get no response. The previous 69 pages load successfully.

To replicate error (no response actually, there is no error message):
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1422/all?pagesize=1000&pagenum=70&apikey=c6ae1b27-9f86-4e3c-9dcf-087e1156eabe&level=1

I use the ontocat application apikey. I have also tried with smaller/larger PAGESIZE but I still cannot get all terms. Thank you in advance for any help!

Regards,
Chris