[bioontology-support] Fwd: Newbie question on annotator

Pieter Sheth-Voss pieter at provenanalytics.com
Wed Apr 24 15:40:21 PDT 2013

Hi Bioportal Support --

How might we download and install Bioportal locally on our system?

Also, were we to use this in our app, is there any way that we can pay for
something, such as support and/or development?   We're primarily seeking to
use the search and annotation APIs, and in so doing, (a) reduce internet
latency and (b) avoid being both dependent on and abusive of servers that
others provide freely.

Specifically, we're exploring using this within Sermo, which is commercial
but provided free of charge to MDs.

All the best,
Pieter
m 617 645 4524