[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from thomas.rodenhausen

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 25 06:23:08 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

Other than creating a new account, I'm not aware that this option is available from the Web interface. However, I imagine that one of the developers can generate a new API Key and update your account with this information which you can then access from your "Account" page on BioPortal. I've submitted a tracker item for this request: https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/ncbo/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4497&start=0

Trish