[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Chris

chris k krirage18 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:41:06 PDT 2013

Hello Trish,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that the speed of the response is much slower with larger pagesize.
For most cases, I get the expected response within a certain time period. My problem is that in some cases there is no response at all, independent of how long I wait.

Currently, I can give you some examples in which I get no response, for meddra (1422):

Pagesize = 1, pagenum = 69255
Pagesize = 10, pagenum = 6924
Pagesize = 300, pagenum = 231
Pagesize = 1000, pagenum = 70