[bioontology-support] UBERON in Annotator

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 23:31:58 PDT 2013

Hi Ray,

I don't think the ontology has had substantial restructuring in a way
that would cause your issues below to disappear. OK, thanks for the
explanation. I'll speak to Chris to see if we can perhaps produce a
stripped down version omitting one axis of classification for annotator
purposes.

Cheers,

James

Hinxton,