[bioontology-support] Ontology Class Language Classifications

Lewis John McGibbney lewis2 at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 30 21:23:20 PDT 2013

Hi Trish,
Thanks for the lightening reply. Greatly appreciated.
Oh and thank you for description as well.
What about other types of language classifications. Typically synonyms are used quite frequently e.g. sameAs, however in your experience what level of usage can users expect for less typical language associations... if any?
thank you so much.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney
Post Doctoral Research Scholar
Engineering Informatics Group
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Room 279, Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2)
473 Via Ortega
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-4020
web | http://stanford.edu/people/lewis2